Join Kite Club today, and together we can help DC’s most vulnerable children soar to new heights.
At Children’s Law Center, a kite symbolizes the joy and possibility of childhood. We believe that with a quality education, good health and a permanent, loving home – all children can reach their full potential. Through their generous investments of $1,500 or more each year, members of our Kite Club provide direction and lift to thousands of children and their families so they can thrive.
Benefits for Members
Available benefits, depending on gift level, include:
- Invitations to exclusive Kite Club events (former speakers have included Secretary of Education Arne Duncan, NFL Commissioner Paul Tagliabue, former Vermont Governor Howard Dean, members of the DC Council and other leaders)
- Recognition in our printed and online publications, including our annual report
- Tickets to the annual Helping Children Soar Benefit
- Insider updates and briefings on key political and legal trends in the District and nationally
- Private tours of clinics where our staff attorneys work side-by-side with pediatricians
The Kite Club includes generous individuals who want to make a significant difference in the lives of DC’s most vulnerable children. It includes those who give $1,500 or more each year – providing Children’s Law Center with the sustainability to help children soar.